Re: [Tigers] TU Website

To: Jeff Feit <jeff@feitmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] TU Website
From: James Lindner via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 15:58:44 -0400
Cc: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Hi All

TEAE recently established a website called Rootes America and reached out to
all North American Rootes related clubs to propose sharing resources on that
site.

As a first step TEAE has digitized all it's old tech articles from the Rootes
Review and it's Sunbeam Survivor Manual and will soon load it up to the RA
site. If other clubs/sites participated, we could have true one stop shopping
for all Rootes Resources, event info and the sharing of matters of mutual
interest.

Food for thought.

Jim Lindner

Sent from my iPhone