Re: [Tigers] Stuff

To: lpaulick1@verizon.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Stuff
From: DERRICK SCHMIDT via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 11:11:20 -0700
Cc: Tiger Net <tigers@autox.team.net>
Oh come now, that is what keeps this thing going (besides original rivets)!

I am soon to bombard the list as I received my crate from Dale with the full
front end, rear disc conversion kit, new leafs.  Youngest graduated from
collate in June and the weather will soon be cool enough to make working on the
car a non-Bikram experience.

Plan to start on the rear end first - seems like a defined task that I can
complete without TOO many detours.

First question - U bolts?  Where to get them?  Don't think I want to put 50
year old U bolts back on.

Derrick

'66 MkIA