[Tigers] Tiger Pedals

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Tiger Pedals
From: Jeff Feit via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 13:27:38 -0500
I fished through all the pedal part numbers a while back. I have a Tiger and
am building a V8 Alpine; the Alpine had been converted to automatic so I
needed to get pedals for it and wanted to know what parts were used where. I
was only concerned with LHD parts. The short answer is that the fulcrum
bracket is the same for all; Alpines use the same pedal for clutch and
brake; Tiger has a unique pedal for both Clutch and Brake.

Clutch Fulcrum Bracket
Alpine
1201281 s/d 1206522 up to B9115000
1206522 from B9115001

Clutch Pedal
Alpine LHD S2-S5
1206077 Up to B395002286
1236455 From B395002287
Tiger LHD
1224677

Brake Pedal
Alpine LHD
1206077 Up to B395002341
1236455 From B395002342
Tiger LHD
1224674

In my Tiger, the brake pedal is a fair bit higher than the throttle. When I
put my foot on the throttle, it is partially behind the brake. If they were
at the same height, I wouldn't be able to miss the brake pedal because the
throttle is so close to the tunnel.

I have never seen a pedal with two holes for the pivot. Do you have a
picture of it?

>From your description, it sounds like you have a bunch of wrong or modified
parts.