[Tigers] Drivers seat redo

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Drivers seat redo
From: Brad Huff via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2016 19:47:05 -0600

--===============4123688956587235478==
        boundary="----=_NextPart_000_000B_01D17C97.F49B2810"

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01D17C97.F49B2810
        charset="UTF-8"

Guys,
I=E2=80=99m going to rebuild my drivers seat on my MK1A Tiger and need =
some advice. The seat cover is fine although when I disassembled the =
seat I discovered that the previous owner simply put the new cover over =
the old one. They probably did this because the foam and everything else =
associated with the seat was still sound. That was 36 years ago. First =
off is this commonly done? People tell me the answer is yes. What do you =
guys think? The cover is probably reusable and it matches the passenger =
seat which is fine and will be left alone. It was probably done in the =
same manner. My next and main question is where to by the new foam and =
attaching hardware that I might need. I have seen the tutorial on Tigers =
United about rebuilding Tiger seats and plan to follow those guidelines. =
I just need to know the best source for materials. My project will begin =
with rebuilding  the lower seat frame, welding etc. because it is broken =
in several places. Thank you in advance for any and all guidance.-Brad
------=_NextPart_000_000B_01D17C97.F49B2810
        charset="UTF-8"

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>Guys,</DIV>
<DIV>I=E2=80=99m going to rebuild my drivers seat on my MK1A Tiger and =
need some advice.=20
The seat cover is fine although when I disassembled the seat I =
discovered that=20
the previous owner simply put the new cover over the old one. They =
probably did=20
this because the foam and everything else associated with the seat was =
still=20
sound. That was 36 years ago. First off is this commonly done? People =
tell me=20
the answer is yes. What do you guys think? The cover is probably =
reusable and it=20
matches the passenger seat which is fine and will be left alone. It was =
probably=20
done in the same manner. My next and main question is where to by the =
new foam=20
and attaching hardware that I might need. I have seen the tutorial on =
Tigers=20
United about rebuilding Tiger seats and plan to follow those guidelines. =
I just=20
need to know the best source for materials. My project will begin with=20
rebuilding&nbsp; the lower seat frame, welding etc. because it is broken =
in=20
several places. Thank you in advance for any and all=20
guidance.-Brad</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>