Re: [Tigers] MkII VINs

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] MkII VINs
From: "Norman C. Miller via Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 22:06:19 -0700
Well, here's what Jensen shows for the dates
concerned.  The two "production analyst" MK IIs
(B3821000001 & B3821000002) are reported to have
been completed on Monday, Dec 19th, 1966.  They
are the only vehicles listed as finished on that day.

The final MK IAs, including Theo's car
(B382002705 & B382002706) were part of a group of
ten machines listed a completed on Monday, the
30th of December, 1966.  All of those cars,
(excepting the two IAs) were MK IIs.

Norm