Re: [Tigers] One last dash question and then I'll go back to sleep...

To: Larry Mayfield <drmayf@mayfco.com>, Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] One last dash question and then I'll go back to sleep...
From: Gary Winblad via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2016 08:10:33 -0700
Hi Mayf,

It should not matter which terminal is used on the back of the gauges.
Just make sure one terminal of each
gauge has a wire that goes to the regulator (LGG?).  WHAT ARE THE
SYMPTOMS YOU ARE SEEING NOW?

I have my stock restored 2bbl  MKI that I can give you pictures but not
till later today or tomorrow if you don't
get some by then.
Hang in there, we can help...
Gary