Re: [Tigers] progress

To: daniel doornbos <dan_doornbos@hotmail.com>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] progress
From: Gary Winblad via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 16:00:44 -0700
My thoughts...
If you are wanting a nice driver to keep and enjoy (like me), I would
just get the one fender fixed.  Without
the gas tank they can get to most of it to pound it straight again. Back
in the day, all the best cars by the
club founder guys had BIG flares, your smallish ones aren't nearly as
rad.  If you go ahead and leave them
but finish the car, later you COULD remove/restore them to stock while
the car is still a driver... of course
don't do any super trick paint and save some of the exact color and paint.
If you want a high buck collector car with perfect stock fenders sell
this one and buy one of those already
finished, you'll always be under water if you try to do it to yours.
You and a few others have motivated me finally to start pounding off the
paint and bondo on my rat rod
Tiger..  finding BAD stuff  from years past...  you are not alone!
Gary