[Tigers] Fwd: Coil over shocks?

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Fwd: Coil over shocks?
From: Lance Beauchamp via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 09:29:48 -0400

--0000000000003e087805763967da

More info, The car has original springs, it has dropped down in the rear
especially on my side , I think it's a weight issue. I've had 15 inch
Panasport's on for some time with no isssues. And I had air shocks for
awhile, harsher ride, looked good though!  So, Mr King is probably wright
new springs and a good new rear shock will keep that tire off my fender..

Beau 9470951