[Tigers] Transmission's Speedometer Gear Clamp

To: "Tiger's List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Transmission's Speedometer Gear Clamp
From: Rob Hogan via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 16:38:56 -0400

--0000000000005b357a05763f67ae

Anyone know what bolt diameter and thread pitch is used to bolt the
speedometer gear clamp on to the side of the transmission?  It has been 35
years since it was last disassembled and 42 years since I last assembled it
and I don't know what is needed anymore.  Accessing that bolt's hole is
going to be a challenge.

--0000000000005b357a05763f67ae

sans-serif;font-size:small">Anyone know what bolt diameter and thread pitch=
 is used to bolt the speedometer gear clamp on to the side of the transmiss=
ion?=C2=A0 It has been 35 years since it was last disassembled and 42 years=
 since I last assembled it and I don&#39;t know what is needed anymore.=C2=
=A0 Accessing that bolt&#39;s hole is going to be a challenge.</div></div>

--0000000000005b357a05763f67ae--

--===============4991257960211805166==