[Tigers] top window

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] top window
From: clyde mclaughlin via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 12:37:43 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_6819669_1399439475.1551357463829

my mom had 4 MGB's but I don't remember the rear window having a zipper, ma=
ybe installed by a good top guy..But I do know that some of the BMW 's have=
 windows that can be replaced easily by a top guy, I'm not sure with ones b=
ut I know some of the E36 models could be done because I had one and I thin=
k some of the Z3's were also replaceable..these tops were made with pocket =
/flap that concealed the zipper and prevented it from leaking, don't think =
that the tiger would adapt to this due to size and constant of folding the =
down, it already goes down hard enough, especially on a MK1, Clyde=C2=A0
=C2=A0

--===============6280202361740682508==