[Tigers] top loader 4 speed wide ratio

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] top loader 4 speed wide ratio
From: "Russ and Tammy C. via Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2019 16:41:37 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_1977555_222365897.1555692097735

After=C2=A0 my recent engine rebuild=C2=A0 I am having trouble with the tra=
nny getting stuck in two gears.=C2=A0 Not good.=C2=A0 It occurs when trying=
 to go forward after putting it in reverse It won't go into any forward gea=
r. Did I perhaps bend something getting it back into the tunnel on replacin=
g the motor?=C2=A0 I didn't do anything to the tranny=C2=A0 when out of the=
 car.=C2=A0 I did clean it up and repaint before re-entry.=C2=A0 It was sug=
gested that=C2=A0 I cleaned it too good and it needed to be relubed on the =
rods and levers.=C2=A0 That did seem to help but it still gets stuck on occ=
asion and I can release it by putting it back into reverse.=C2=A0 That is t=
he good news. I had to get under the car and hit the lever before to pop it=
 out of gear. =C2=A0=C2=A0 The levers all line up where they should be unde=
r the shifter.=C2=A0 Fluid level is good.=C2=A0 Is the fluid correct( valvo=
line gear oil--high performance 80-90w )?=C2=A0 Any suggestions would be ap=
preciated.=C2=A0 Russ =C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=
=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0 rtscolgan@yahoo.com

------=_Part_1977555_222365897.1555692097735

ly:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;"><div>After=
&nbsp; my recent engine rebuild&nbsp; I am having trouble with the tranny g=
etting stuck in two gears.&nbsp; Not good.&nbsp; It occurs when trying to g=
o forward after putting it in reverse It won't go into any forward gear. Di=
d I perhaps bend something getting it back into the tunnel on replacing the=
 motor?&nbsp; I didn't do anything to the tranny&nbsp; when out of the car.=
&nbsp; I did clean it up and repaint before re-entry.&nbsp; It was suggeste=
d that&nbsp; I cleaned it too good and it needed to be relubed on the rods =
and levers.&nbsp; That did seem to help but it still gets stuck on occasion=
 and I can release it by putting it back into reverse.&nbsp; That is the go=
od news. I had to get under the car and hit the lever before to pop it out =
of gear. &nbsp;&nbsp; The levers all line up where they should be under the=
 shifter.&nbsp; Fluid level is good.&nbsp; Is the fluid correct( valvoline =
gear oil--high performance 80-90w )?&nbsp; Any suggestions would be appreci=
ated.&nbsp; Russ &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs=
------=_Part_1977555_222365897.1555692097735--

--===============8477927471425530896==