Re: [Tigers] suspension bushings

To: <clydemclaughlin@verizon.net>, <Tigers@embarqmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] suspension bushings
From: Buck Trippel via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2019 11:29:42 -0700
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
I've had good luck with the Metalastic version I've bought from Sunbeam Spares
in the UK.
http://sunbeamspares.com/shop/

(note: I did not buy the bushings from the recently formed Sunbeam Alpine Tiger
Spares company that is also in the UK. The name similarity is confusing. I have
no idea if this different company even sells bushings.)

Buck