[Tigers] Windshield Installation

To: Tigers Den <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Windshield Installation
From: Joe Brown via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2019 15:53:14 -0500

--000000000000b721ff0591ac4763

Hey,

I'm looking for the best way to install a new windshield.  Should I install
the gasket on the frame first and then install the glass?  Or put the
gasket on the glass first and then install the whole thing onto the frame?

It took me a while to figure out which way the gasket goes because of all
of the various slots but I think I have it correct now.  I've installed it
on the frame but it doesn't want to stay in place in the corners.  Should I
use some sort of weatherstrip sealer to hold everything in place before
trying to put the glass in?

Thanks,
Joe Brown

--000000000000b721ff0591ac4763

o install a new windshield.=C2=A0 Should I install the gasket on the frame =
first and then install the glass?=C2=A0 Or put the gasket on the glass firs=
t and then install the whole thing onto the frame?=C2=A0=C2=A0</div><div><b=
r></div><div>It took me a while to figure out which way the gasket goes bec=
ause of all of the various slots but I think I have it correct now.=C2=A0 I=
&#39;ve installed it on the frame but it doesn&#39;t want to stay in place =
in the corners.=C2=A0 Should I use some sort of weatherstrip sealer to hold=
 everything in place before trying to put the glass in?=C2=A0=C2=A0</div><d=

--000000000000b721ff0591ac4763--

--===============3238526117784169608==