Re: [Tigers] Windshield lower trim strip

To: Stu <sabre2tgr@gmail.com>, Tiger Net <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Windshield lower trim strip
From: Gary Winblad via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2019 07:14:12 -0700
Stu,
Yes, just give up and take it off, you know how to do it!
It will be easier next time (you already solved the tilt and hole
cutting problems I assume)
You might just have to loosen it and lift it up a little?   I have done
at least two windshields over the years and I can't
remember how I did it but at least after a while you forget what a pain
it was  :)
Gary