Re: [Tigers] Windshield lower trim strip

To: "'Gary Winblad'" <garywinblad@comcast.net>, "'Stu'" <sabre2tgr@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Windshield lower trim strip
From: Ron Fraser via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2019 11:16:39 -0400
Cc: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Stu
        The last time I did the windscreen on a hardtop - I put everything
together 1st then installed it on the hardtop - this worked wonderfully; much
easier than the 1st hardtop I worked on which turned into a most of the day
project and finger numbing exercise.

I'm thinking the same is true with the windshield.   It is very possible that
loosening the frame a little will allow you to insert the lower strip but I
don't know.

Good luck
Ron Fraser