Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 11, Issue 331

To: tigers@autox.team.net, jeffreyrandell@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 11, Issue 331
From: James Armstrong via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2019 18:03:18 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_3104059_1369048289.1575828198017

Steel rims, looking for codes:
Boy, I cleaned my old original spare ( i now use a Mustang space-saver spar=
e) on the front and the back with Windex and paper towels: the front side i=
s in a sort of cream original paint and the back in black. Front looks kind=
 of nice now, for being 53 or so years old. Scratched from the old trim rin=
gs. original factory tire ! Inspected with a really bright mini flashlight.=
 The only mark on the front side was on one of the raised stiffeners gettin=
g near the center opening was an=C2=A0 "X".=C2=A0 That was it on the front =
and nothing on the back !=C2=A0 =C2=A0 Guys, what am I doing wrong?
Jim ArmstrongMk 1A382002083 LRXFECode 86TAC #....

------=_Part_3104059_1369048289.1575828198017

font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;"><br></div>
spare) on the front and the back with Windex and paper towels: the front side
is in a sort of cream original paint and the back in black. Front looks kind of
nice now, for being 53 or so years old. Scratched from the old trim rings.
original factory tire ! Inspected with a really bright mini flashlight. The
only mark on the front side was on one of the raised stiffeners getting near
the center opening was an&nbsp; "X".&nbsp; That was it on the front and nothing
on the back !</div>
------=_Part_3104059_1369048289.1575828198017--

--===============6096484999785999371==