Re: [Tigers] Forest green

To: Jay Laifman <jay.laifman@gmail.com>, Gary <garywinblad@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Forest green
From: Chris Thompson via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2019 21:35:10 -0500
Cc: Darrell Mountjoy <dsmtjoy@cox.net>, Tiger's Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
When I repainted my Lotus Formula Ford, I painted it Jaguar BRG (and
John Deere yellow).  It was very close to the BRG on the Tiger as I
received it 30 years ago or so. I should not have said that none of us
got pinged any points - I can't swear by the others.  I can only swear I
wasn't pinged any points at the concours for what I know is not the
stock color.

But what my original point was is that getting touch-up paint for
original color code 86 is not likely to help you as I suspect at this
point few green cars still have this original shade.

B382000331