Re: [Tigers] Dipstick

To: "'Allan Ballard'" <aballard@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Dipstick
From: Ron Fraser via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2020 22:12:44 -0500
Cc: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Allan
        Excellent!
C3OZ-6750-B - this is the part # listed with the Scott Drake made dipstick.

The biggest problem I see in the Mustang catalogs is that they mostly do not
indicate the length of the dipstick or tube.
The dipstick and tube are matched pairs.

The Tube â?? C2OZ-6754-A is listed by Ford at 15.83â?? long
The dipstick is 24.44" shield to end.

Order carefully if you need both.   Look for 260 with generator.

Ron Fraser