Re: [Tigers] Apex & Stilleto

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Apex & Stilleto
From: Tom Witt via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 10:38:59 -0700

--------------6866956969F374EE43694DA7

I believe I have seen one of these at the "Queen's English" event in Van
Nuys, Ca. But, it might have just been a regular Imp. Many Sunbeam-ers
attend the event and maybe it can be kept in mind to look at the next
event in a few months. To me the look of the Imp is similar to a 1st
Gen. Corvair. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, - but I like them.

On 3/10/2020 8:25 AM, James Armstrong via Tigers wrote:
> Hello all,
>
>     Sometime in the past, I stopped at a between-lanes restaurant and
> rest stop in central England, and spotted a delightful small
> sporty-looking fastback. This was a production car not a special.
>     Took a few pictures and ascertained that it was a Sunbeam
> Stiletto; an Imp-based fastback of sweet lines. I've never seen one in
> the U.S. but there are lots of pictures on the internet.
>     Does anyone have one here in the U.S. ?
>
> Jim Armstrong
> Mk 1A
> 382002083 LRXFE
> Code 86
> TAC #....

--------------6866956969F374EE43694DA7

  <head>
  </head>
      in Van Nuys, Ca. But, it might have just been a regular Imp. Many
      Sunbeam-ers attend the event and maybe it can be kept in mind to
      look at the next event in a few months. To me the look of the Imp
      is similar to a 1st Gen. Corvair. Beauty is in the eye of the
      beholder, - but I like them.<br>
      via Tigers wrote:<br>
      cite="mid:809880212.1764179.1583853948345@mail.yahoo.com">
        restaurant and rest stop in central England, and spotted a
        delightful small sporty-looking fastback. This was a production
        car not a special.</div>
        Stiletto; an Imp-based fastback of sweet lines. I've never seen
        one in the U.S. but there are lots of pictures on the internet.<br>
            'Segoe UI Symbol', EmojiSymbols, sans-serif; font-size:
            13.3333px; color: #000000; background-color: #ffffff;"><br>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre"
wrap="">_______________________________________________

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:tigers@autox.team.net";>tigers@autox.team.net</a>

href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers";>http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers</a>
 <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://autox.team.net/archive";>http://autox.team.net/archive</a>

Unsubscribe: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/atwittsend@verizon.net";>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/atwittsend@verizon.net</a>

</pre>

--------------6866956969F374EE43694DA7--

--===============5933250967641103842==