[Tigers] Furflex

To: Tigers Den <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Furflex
From: Joe Brown via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2020 11:54:51 -0500

--0000000000003270fc05a4e98212

Hi,

I am about to install the furflex trim around the door openings and I have
a question.  One piece is just furflex and the other piece is furflex with
a rubber tube on one side.  Does the piece with the rubber tube run down
from the windshield and the other piece go under the threshold trim?

Thanks,
Joe Brown

--0000000000003270fc05a4e98212

rim around the door openings and I have a question.=C2=A0 One piece is just=
 furflex and the other piece is furflex with a rubber tube on one side.=C2=
=A0 Does the piece with the rubber tube run down from the windshield and th=

--0000000000003270fc05a4e98212--

--===============7496637081090003753==