[Tigers] Sunbeam steering wheel hub repair kits and new wooden steering

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Sunbeam steering wheel hub repair kits and new wooden steering wheels
From: Eric Gibeaut via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 15:20:41 -0400
Thanks Randall for buying one of mine and Al's hub repair kits.  I have been
selling them on eBay for $350+shipping just to cover the extra fees they
charge.  Will sell direct for $335 and that includes the USPS Priority Mail
shipping and insurance to USA addresses.
They are now polished to a glossy black as original.
        A friend of mine now makes very nice wood steering wheels using your
core or one of mine.  All new wood and made as original.  Please email me
for more info or photos.
Thank you,  Eric Gibeaut