TR3 Seat Questions

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3 Seat Questions
From: jerry@tr2.com (Jerome Kaidor)
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 1995 09:13:30 -0800 (PST)
Hi!

  Well, its time.  The Clankster gets new seats.  Brand new fiberglass
repro seat pans ( great product, TRF! ), all the proper hairlok stuff, and
new seat spring bodies.

    Of course, I have questions.  TeriAnn already gave me a good deal of
information about how to put this thing together, but I need more :-).

  There is a pair of giant pieces of hairlok that form the bulk of the
seat back padding.  Each of these has a couple of pieces of hairlok in
the shape of a horseshoe glued to it.  I'm told that the horseshoe gets
glued to the seat pan.

  My question:  does the inside of the horseshoe get filled with anything?
Thanks,

                                              - Jerry