Hi everybody! TR4 quiz

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Hi everybody! TR4 quiz
From: TR4guyinVA@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 1995 00:35:35 -0500
Hello fellow Triumph sickos

I aced that SOL list.  It was just cluttering up my mail box too much.  Don't
believe the hype about AOL being so great.  I am going to get the digest
though, but for how long remains to be seen.

Well how about some Triumph content.

Here's a little quiz for you.  I got a TR-4A parts car for free.  After
wirebrushing what was left of the commission plate I found:  CTC 59030 L . .
. Yeah Yeah so what Scott, is what you are saying.  Well how about this, the
sucker is a solid axle car.  Shouldn't that make it a CT 59030 L?

You tell me what's up.

I'm pretty sure I know the answer, but I'll let you guess.  Really I just
wanted to say Hi to everybody here.

Scott Tilton
In Richmond VA
with TR-4 parts all over the place.