Radiator hose vaccuum valve

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Radiator hose vaccuum valve
From: KMNTR6@aol.com
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 1995 22:37:45 -0500
Dear List-

I just installed a vaccuum valve in the center of my top green radiator hose
(I know it probably does nothing, but it looks ORIGINAL!!?) on my 1974 TR6. I
used The Roadster Factory manual as a guide to run all of the connectors and
tubes (hoses?). On my valve there are 4 connections and in the TRF parts
drawing there are only 3. What does the 4th connector go to? Is there any
publication (or person) that can help me? From what I understand, most people
threw these away when they changed radiator hoses, but someone must have an
idea.

Ken Nachman
KMNTR6@aol.com
Richmond Triumph Register