Brake Tools & Cyl Hones for Spitfire

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brake Tools & Cyl Hones for Spitfire
From: "Sean Johnson" <sean_johnson@milacron.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 95 7:26:24 -24000
I was installing a new set of rear wheel cylinders and shoes on my Spitfire
last night, and realized I don't have the square wrench for the brake
adjusters.  After struggling forever to get all those *&%$ springs back in
place, I was too tired to try and wing it with the vise grips-Probably a wise
decision.

In the interests of using the right tool for the job: Is the wrench for the
adjuster something standard I can pick up at Sears, or is it some oddball
size?  What size is it?

Also, I had to scrap a couple of rear wheel cylinders that were probably
saveable because I don't have a cylinder hone small enough to do something
only 1/2" in diameter.  Does anyone know where I can get a small cylinder
hone?  I haven't had any luck at the local auto stores.

Thanks in advance for answers,

Sean Johnson
'75 Spitfire (so close to being back on the road)