Re: Antipodean greetings!

To: jazzman@adel.tafe.sa.edu.au, TR8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Antipodean greetings!
From: GregWSmith@aol.com
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 1995 21:16:09 -0500
RE: Distributor... Get Allen head screws (knurled type) and lockwashers to
hold it to the block (or to the spacer, depending on Opus / Delco
distributor) and this works pretty well. You also can torque them down nicely
with the Allen wrench.

RE: Pop-up headlights... Put 'em up, put on goggles & mask, lean under the
car, spray LOTS of WD-40. Lower lights, do the same. Raise them, and clean
the bulbs & bodies. Worked well for me. BTW: Repeat annually.

RE: TR8 Engine / Upgrade. Get a Feb 1994 back Issue of "Classic & Sportscar"
magazine. The cover story was just about this & spurred me to get my TR7
Convertible.

Finally, Join the TR8 Mailing List (includes TR7's) off of the World Wide
Wedge Home Page:   http://www.team.net/TR8/TR8.html

See you there,
Gregory W. Smith
1980 TR7 Convertible