re: Triumph-seats - Thanks

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: re: Triumph-seats - Thanks
From: Milton Mai <milton.mai@mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 1996 07:26:07 -0600
Thanks alot for the replies I have gotten so far - they (the seats) DO
appear to be from a GT6+ originally. Anybody know how they compare in hight
with the ones in a Mk. 3? My friend could use some extra headroom in his Mk.
3 - and I think that these seats will give exactly that by having a thinner
bottom - and I don't mind swapping.

Milton

At 06:19 AM 3/24/96 -0600, Larry wrote:

>The seats you describe in your GT6+ sound correct for the 1969 model
>year. The seats in the 1969 GT6+ would tip up, but not much, as they
>hit the roof of the car. They did NOT recline.
>
>The seats on a 1970+ GT6+ looked similar, but would recline.
>
>Larry

Milton Mai
1970 GT6 Mk.2