Re: TR6 wire wheels/engine

To: "INTERNET:rgb@exact.com" <rgb@exact.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 wire wheels/engine
From: John Bertsche <103136.3056@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 02 Jun 96 16:16:33 EDT
Cc: all <triumphs@autox.team.net>
roger-

thanks for the info. Have you got address and/or phone for British Wire Wheels?
I'm assuming that  they're who you'd recommend for rebuilding...

concerning the compression, Sunoco ultra 94 is about the only thing I've found
that it will run without pinging... it has dual Webers and definitely has some
zip to it compared to a couple of stock TR6's I drove when I was shopping.

                                                jb