Re: Cross Roads Auto?

To: TheHerrs@aol.com, CPXU24A@prodigy.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cross Roads Auto?
From: Hctcbob@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 1996 17:27:50 -0400
In a message dated 96-05-29 21:03:20 EDT, TheHerrs@aol.com writes:

>Dave Simms was one of the mechanics at Start Your Engines back in the 70's
and
>early 80's (Beltsville, MD Triumph and MG shop, bought out by MOSS in the
early >80's). Cross Roads is a relatively new company that is made up of
people from TRF's >rebuild operation and from MOSS
I still have a few START YOUR ENGINES  catalogs lying around. When I lived in
NY, TRF was just starting up, so I bought most of my stuff from SRE. They
used to do a lot of restoration work back than. Does anyone know what
happened between Mr. Sims  ans Mr. Runyon that caused them to part ways?