Yahoo!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Yahoo!
From: jim.sudduth@autodesk.com
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 96 09:11:33 PST
     Fellow Cyber Motorheads:

     I'm very happy to announce that The Rope Trick is TRIUMPHant!

     At approximately 7:30 p.m. PST last evening I performed said trick, to
     much shaking of heads and consternation from neighbors and friends,
     and popped that head right off. Thank you, all of you, who suggested
     this - it saved me a lot of grunting and swearing and sweating. Now
     it's time to scrape and clean, clean and scrape. Two questions:

     1. Is there anything anyone would recommend to clean the mating
     surfaces of the head and block i.e., is it necessary to chemically
     clean these surfaces or is a careful scraping and wiping with clean
     rags enough?

     2. Does anyone recommend using gasket goop or is it better to put the
     head gasket on "neat"?

     Thanks,
     Jim Sudduth
     jims@autodesk.com