TR7

To: all <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR7
From: John Bertsche <103136.3056@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 05 Jun 96 18:41:04 EDT
to those who responded to my message about the TR7 for sale, two comments:

first, in my haste to write the note before going off to work this morning I
left out the phone # of the seller; didn't mean to exclude anyone, but in any
case I found out during the day today that the car is already sold. Sorry...

second, something went wrong with my system when I downloaded the messages you
sent me, and they disappeared into electron-land forever. So, if you didn't also
send a copy to the digest, I'd appreciate it if you could re-send the messages
to me. Thanks-

                                        jb