Horn Relay Question

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Horn Relay Question
From: tomstory@slip.net (Thomas Story)
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 1996 16:06:07 -0700
I have a lucas horn relay that I ordered from V.B. for my Spitfire. I had
it hooked up properly, and had to take it off to check something out, and
foolishly forgot to write down the connections :(

SO....It has 4 spade connectors, two are common and are labeled 85 and 86.
One is labeled 30/51 and the other is 87 and has a different colored spade
(brass instead of silver). 30/51 on the little diagram on the relay seems
to connect to 87, and also seems to be hooked up to 85, 86 constantly. So
if anyone can help me figure this out it would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks, Tom

"Who are You?"
"I'm fine thanks, who are you?"
"I'm fine too, but you no get in without the password"