Re: LBC content:0, Humor content:10

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LBC content:0, Humor content:10
From: tomstory@slip.net (Thomas Story)
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 1996 14:05:16 -0700
>Subj:   This Years Darwin Award Winner
>
>Stupidity is still rewarded, even after death.
>
>You all know about the Darwin Awards - It's an annual honor given to
>the person who did the gene pool the biggest service by killing
>themselves in the most extraordinarily stupid way.  Last year's winner
>was the fellow who was killed by a Coke machine which toppled over the
>top of him as he was attempting to tip a free soda out of it.

As an Army Brat living in Germany in the mid 80's we were forced to watch
the most horrible station AFN(armed forces network) which was basically a
string of military info commercials with some TV shows thrown in every now
and then. One of these commercials was actually aimed at the GI's, and was
basically about the dangers of tipping coke machines. It seemed a GI had
killed himself the previous year doing this, so a commercial had to be
made...Truth isstranger than fiction.

Tom

"Who are You?"
"I'm fine thanks, who are you?"
"I'm fine too, but you no get in without the password"