TR-8, Tips on buying ?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR-8, Tips on buying ?
From: tgentr@rw1.rworld.com
Date: 7 Jun 1996 16:48:58 EDT
ME> 1980 TR-8, Green/brown, 5-spd, no rot, minor paint chip problems, needs
ME>tires and exhaust work. 42k orig. miles. well maintained... $5000.00

John, you should NOT buy this car!  Run, don't walk in the opposite
direction!  In fact, I'm so worried that some unsuspecting enthusiast
will be duped into buying this car that I am willing to make the
personal sacrifice and purchase it.  Only to take it off the market,
you understand.  I would get absolutely no pleasure from it.  Really.

Well... maybe just a bit of pleasure ;-)

Tom Gentry
Life is too short to drive boring cars!