Dash Smoke Problem...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Dash Smoke Problem...
From: tomstory@slip.net (Thomas Story)
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 1996 16:24:30 -0700
My Spitfire (MkII), has been experiencing a little brush with Lucas
lately...it seesm that when the car is driven for awhile the wires
underneath start to smoke. One other sign is that the temp and fuel gauge
register differently depending on engine RPM. So it is my guess that this
might have something to do with the VOltage Regulator for the generator?
I'm going to convert to an Alernator, is the one from the GT6 the one I
could use?

I'd like to get this fixed in the next day, so if any one has any
suggestions, I'd love to hear em. I'm obviously not going to drive it until
the problem is taken care of. Oh yeah, I allready checked to see if any
live wires were grounding and I can't find any...Thanks    Tom

"Who are You?"
"I'm fine thanks, who are you?"
"I'm fine too, but you no get in without the password"