Re: BCCGC Brit. Car Day

Subject: Re: BCCGC Brit. Car Day
From: HENSONJ@APSU01.APSU.EDU
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 1996 14:42:10 -0600 (CST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
On my 70 TR6 I have a single fitting on the bottom side of the rear carb that
connects to the retard diaphram. This seems in keeping with other references I
have run across also. I have the hose hooked up properly, but it is blocked
internally to defeat the retard function. It is my understanding that the
retard was needed to meet emission standards when coasting with the throttle
closed and a few other situations. I would welcome comments regarding the
retard function and my lack of it. I am still sorting my car out so I can't
make a firm judgement.

Jim Henson
70 TR6