GT6 engine ?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: GT6 engine ?
From: gt6nut@gnn.com (Dan Arrington)
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 1996 22:20:48
I have been following the thread about the 2.5 liter conversions that are
going on out there with some interest. But as my plan is to autocross my car,
i am going to stay with the 2 liter so the car will be homoligated.
I have a question for those of you that know more about these engines that i
do. Is there a difference in pistons between the 2 liter and the 2.5 liter?
I know the bore is the same,but are the skirts different lenghts?
Or can i just buy pistons for a 2.5 liter?

Thanks for your help

GT6NUT (Dan Arrington) I must be a  "nut" to take on a project like this!

gt6nut@gnn.com
http://members.gnn.com/gt6nut/gt6nut.htm

'69 GT6+ (Rustbucket)
New floors,rocker panels,rear valance ................????