WANTED: spitfire distributor

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: WANTED: spitfire distributor
From: Jonathan Sherman <jsherman@mail1.i1.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 1996 11:02:22 -0500 (CDT)
I need a functional points or electronic ignition spitfire distributor
for my 76 spit.  It's the last thing holding up my finally getting this
car running.  I'd like to find a points distributor (and I have an extra
set of points, condensor, rotor, cap for one) but electronic (if
functional) would be fine.  Mine doesn't seem to work often.  I am aware
of the Crane ignition kit, that's my second choice if no one has a spare
distributor laying around.  I'd be happy to trade for the 6-cyl triumph
distributor that I found.  :)  Thanks all!

-jon
jsherman@i1.net