Sale TR6 tubs - rust free

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Sale TR6 tubs - rust free
From: rgb@exact.com
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 22:24:24 1996
As rust free as you'll ever see, I have two tubs, one early, one late,
both have original rust free floors and trunk.  Both hit in the front.

Note there are two flat fender mount pieces, two round wheel arches
and a front valance that spot welds to the firewall.  I cannot imagine
this being much more difficult than spot welding in floor pans/trunk,
and you'll have a solid car.

Have one early tub with rotted floor pans and trunk floor.

I'd really like to sell these to a "good" home, please let me know
if anyone is interested, please tell your friends.
These will be CRUSHED shortly, all offers over $0.02 considered.

Roger

--
Roger G. Bolick, rgb@exact.com, (512) 794-9567, FAX 345-2879