Re: Rear end toe-in, TR6

To: duhart@symbol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rear end toe-in, TR6
From: TR6Massey@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 1996 11:38:53 -0400
In a message dated 96-06-05 16:19:30 EDT, duhart@symbol.COM (DUHART JOHN)
writes:

> How long did this take you to do?
>What kind of setup to you have for doing this work (i.e. "I own garage").
>
>Later,
>JHD IV

John,

The bulk of the work took about 14 months.  The actual activity curve is more
bell shaped.  That is I started unbolting stuff about two years ago and there
is still a number of details that need attending like bumbers and grills and
such.  So the work started two years ago at a low level and increased to a
peak in the middle of the project and then is still now tapering off
approaching zero assymptotically (sp).

Most of the work was done (by me) at the Garage-mahal (the garage of a friend
of mine). This garage is the hobbyist's dream both in size and equipment.
 However due to the Zero-net policy of the garage (if you bring a car you
take a car) I put another guy's car in my garage (it's still there).  Without
this policy the garage-mahal would quickly fill up with other people's cars.

A proper environment - enough space, heated in winter, and the proper tools
are essential for proper enjoyment of this hobby.  Without it it is like
taking up surfing when you don't live near an ocean.

Dave