Re: Palo Alto Concours

To: triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Palo Alto Concours
From: drew@pixar.com
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 10:08:19 -0700 "Re: Palo Alto Concours" (Jun 18, 9:49am)
Picked these up out of the newspapers this morning:

SELL YOUR CAR!
@ Palo Alto Concours d'Elegance Sun June 23. Info 415-948-2216

29th PALO ALTO-CONCOURS D'ELEGANCE-** FOR CHARITY **-$100 DONATION
TO WIN-A LAMBORGHINI-200 Antique, Classic & Formal-Cars. Vintage
Motorcycles-CarSale. Exhibits. Free Prkg- SUN JUNE 23 10am-4:30pm-EL CAMINO *
800 771-2344

Drew

http://www.rahul.net/tjn

--