TR6 Diff Mount

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 Diff Mount
From: "Bruce A. Krobusek" <74106.1335@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 18 Jun 96 13:25:15 EDT
Well, one of my diff mounts is cracked. I just called TRF to try to order the
reinforcing pieces and was told they were Out of Stock <sigh>. I finally
tracked down a welder that makes house calls (not an easy task!) and
he's able to fab the reinforcing pieces if he knows what they look like.
Does anyone have the dimensions on these things? I called TRF to try
to get this info but the guy I talked with didn't sound too hopeful. The
welder can probably figure it out, but I was hoping to make his job a bit
easier (and hopefully cheaper!). Can anyone help??

Thanks!

     Bruce

      Bruce A. Krobusek
        Rochester   NY