TR6 Factory Hardtop for sale

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 Factory Hardtop for sale
From: TJ Noto <tjn@rahul.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 14:20:32 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Apologies to those who've seen this:

I've seen several requests for a factory hardtop and suspect those
individuals never saw the original post.

Factory hardtop (steel) for TR6
Good condition, all seals, headliner intact, dent-free
Glass clear and uncracked.
White, needs paint as it's scratched and has some surface rust.

Located in Northern California so right-coasters be aware of potential
shipping costs.  These tops are not light!  And they'd be hard to
crate up.

Contact me privately for more info.

--
TJ Noto         Palo Alto       CA      USA     http://www.rahul.net/tjn
Ducati          Triumph         MG      BMW     Lambretta