Spitfire Color Problems, HELP !

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Spitfire Color Problems, HELP !
From: Metwrench@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 19:18:27 -0400
Hi Gang,

I'm 1 week away from painting my year long restoration of my 80 Spitfire. I
only have one MAJOR problem. I have no idea of what the code or name is of
the color on the car. The body supply store told me there are a couple colors
of this lot to choose from and I must be sure.

The car is an 80, the color is Bright Yellow ( the latest edition of British
Victoria had the color on the cover) It looks like Banana yellow. It is
non-metallic, bright. I know this is not the original color , so this yellow
could be any year Triumph color ! HELP !!!!!

Last Years Roadster Factory Catalog also had this color on its cover.

Does anyone know what the name or code of this Bright yellow is?

JOHN S.  (and no, I don't want to change the color. I kinda like
                 this yellow)

<MetWrench@aol.com>