British Frame & Engine

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: British Frame & Engine
From: twakeman@scruznet.com (TeriAnn Wakeman)
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 20:49:02 -0700
I just recieved the latest flyer from British Frame & engine.

They primarily carry vintage racing engine parts for the TR3-4A and TR6
engines & suspensions.  They are connected to Racstorations in th UK and
are an excellent source for "heavy duty" parts.

 For the 4 cyl's, they carry such things as the finned al oil sump,
oversizw valves, a large selection of cams, hardened tappets, chrome molly
push rods, high performance valve springs, alloy rocker arms with support
for the shaft ends, grade 8 rocker assy hold down studs, harmonic dampener
conversion, tall grade 8 head nuts, clearenced oil pumps, unleaded fuel
conversion kit, Nylatron bushings, Quaife limited slip diffs, overhauled
early type starter motors, spin on oil filter adaptors, oil cooler adaptors
(better than Moss), and much more.

British Frame and Engine
4831 Ryland Ave
Temple City, California 91780
818-443-0939

Ken is very knowledgable and his stuff is very good.

TeriAnn

twakeman@scruznet.com   <- NOTE NEW ADDRESS

Celebrating my tenth year on Usenet/Internet