Shopping For A TR6

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Shopping For A TR6
From: smith007@IntNet.net (PHILIP SMITH)
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 22:27:03 -0500
First of all, I appreciate, the info and opinions,concerning my recent road
trip to Sarasota, to TR6 hunt, and consequently finding a potential buy,but
engine and chasis numbers don't match.
                              I'm kinda curious,to all you TR folks out
there, 1.) Does a different year engine matter tremendously. Would this
keep you from buying the car?
2.) Did you hold out until you found the perfect car? Overdrive, right
year, right color, right condition, right price etc. Does the perfect TR
exist, or did you get tired of looking, and buy one that at least met some
of your criteria?
3.) Are you happy with your choice, or did you get burnt? What would you do
differently?
4.) How many cars did you look at/drive before you bought?

Any good war stories,
Have you ever seen the poster of the little old lady, sitting on the park
bench by herself,and the caption reads looking for the perfect man,
                                 How many people have found their perfect TR?

                                Not So Soon To Be A TR6 Owner
                                Still Bark'n Up A Tree