Swinganamiss... here's the second pitch

To: Triumph Cars List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Swinganamiss... here's the second pitch
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 1996 08:02:58 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: British Cars Digest <british-cars@autox.team.net>

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois

Your message could not be delivered for the following reason:

Mailbox 76504.547 is currently full.
Please resend your message at a later time.

> I'd have come on to her, but she hadn't said a word about my buns.  (The
> probability of any young woman admiring my buns is distressingly low.)
> Besides, the fact that she had gone on to others after knowing a man with
> a Sprite put me off.
>
>    Ray Gibbons

        The Man, The Myth, The Legend! And now...

        Ray Gibbons... THE MOVIE!!!

        20th Century Vole announced today they had begun casting for next
        summer's super special effects thriller:

         RAY GIBBONS AND THE DREMEL OF DOOM...
                He cuts, he polishes, he grinds.... did we mention he cuts?

        See Ray battle the forces of evil for the sake of all SOL-kind!

                Be enthralled as Ray takes on the Illinois Oil Slick
                monster (STILL marking its territory)!

                See Ray pilot the Super Sprite to unheard of speeds
                (while no one notices)...

                Be electrified as The Prince of Darkness attemps to dowse
                The Super Sprite's head lamps. While ray battles the
                feind armed with a shoelace!

        You'll laugh, You'll cry, you'll cry, you'll fall down, you'll
        be moved!!!

        Greg "Hollywood Tattler" Petrolati

  Dept. of Molecular Physiology & Biophysics