HELP on Long Island Triumphs Asoc ?!

To: Triumph owners list <triumphs@autox.team.net>, VTR <vtr@autox.team.net>, "vtr-admin" <vtr-admin@autox.team.net>, Scott Dinhofer <dinhofer@concorde-group.com>
Subject: HELP on Long Island Triumphs Asoc ?!
From: rgs03@health.state.ny.us
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 96 09:25:41 EDT
Comments: Converted from PROFS to RFC822 format by PUMP V2.2X
*** Resending note of 06/21/96 08:18

On Fri, 21 Jun 1996, Scott Dinhofer wrote:
(This was to me personally but the answer should be made general knowledge)

>The LI triumph Assoc contact lisitng is deceased. His parents don't

Jim Lesniewski passed away suddenly following a brief illness. This was
reported on the net a few weeks ago.

>know who took over or how to contact that idndividual. I have a car
>that I am trying to complete a purchase on by next week. In order to
>get insurance on it, I ned to have a Local club affiliation.
>
>Do you have the name of the new contact or a daytime phone number for
>a national contact?

The new director of Long Island Triumphs is:
Geoff Levy
14 Chruchill Dr.
Brentwood NY 11717
(516) 968-9772

This change should show up in the VTR magazine with the next issue.
(not the issue that should be available at VTR96 in Albany but the
one after that.)

Regards
Rik Schlierer
VTR Chapter Coordinator - NE