Spit Colors Part II, the answer

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Spit Colors Part II, the answer
From: Metwrench@aol.com
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 1996 22:35:50 -0400
Thanks to everyone that replied to my problem, Finding a color Yellow for my
80 Spit.

because of all the Yellow 's listed in the books and replied of this list, I
ended up going with the brightest Yellow I could find that I could have in
Single stage Concept paint by PPG. That was 1977 Chevy Corvette Yellow. Nice
Yellow ! More greenish that orange, which I wanted. I was worried about not
using Original.......BUT! since i found out that Vicky British air-brushed
that Spit on there cover (they cheated) I could use a non-Brit color.

Thanks
JOHN S