Re: Oil Pressure Woes, NO CAUSE FOR ALARM

To: Rtrickey@aol.com
Subject: Re: Oil Pressure Woes, NO CAUSE FOR ALARM
From: Metwrench@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 1996 11:56:13 -0400
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net

<< ut let's face the fact that for those of us with cars
 with unknown rebuild (if any) history, we may be causing ourselves undo
 stress when we see 15 to 20 pounds of oil pressure on the gauge when running
 at hot temperatures such as during the summer time.  >>

I Don't think this questionare was sent out for stress-related  fear. Someone
simply was doing a pole, Correct??

15-20 psi as stated above is not un-common to find in a 4 cyl. low
volume/pressure system. No cause for alarm with these numbers.

John P Spofford

Automotive Vocational Instructor
ASE, L1 Master Tech
ASE Master Machinist